Become part of our ohana(family) by giving the gift of rediscovered happiness to bereaved parents. When you give, you are making retreats possible.
You can also donate “In Memory of” a loved one.
Donate directly by debit or credit card by clicking below:
Watch your Generosity Grow Exponentially!
When you give monthly, you are consistently making a difference in people’s lives AND helping us increase our number of retreats, knowing we have the resources to plan for the future. Click here to set up your monthly donation.
You can also send a check to: P.O. Box 758, Kilauea, HI 96754
“I realized our week stay in Kaua’i had been the first time I had let my guard down in years. It was one of the first safe environments I had been in since losing my daughter. I feel lighter and free, and it’s been an extremely long time since I’ve felt like this…nearly five years to be exact.” – Preslee’s Mom
Thank you for your donation, every contribution matters! For example, Your gift of:
- $30 funds healing activities for one parent
- $50 funds a welcome bag
- $100 funds a memorable day excursion for a parent
- $250 funds all healing activities for a whole retreat
- $500 funds a celebration dinner for a whole retreat
- $850 funds one full day of a couple’s participation in a retreat
- $1,000 funds all ground transportation for a retreat
- $1,500 funds all homestyle meals
- $3,000 funds one parent’s full participation in a retreat
- $6,000 funds a couple’s full participation in a retreat
Your debit/credit card information is handled through a secure connection. With this donation your name will be added to our Ohana Wall acknowledging all of those in our ever growing family. (We honor all requests for anonymous giving).
We will automatically include your email on our e-newsletter distribution list unless you request to be removed.
An IRS designated 501 (c) 3 not for profit organization. Federal Tax ID: 46-3168138